Saturday, August 13, 2016

~A Snap Shot of Our Weeks~

I am loving melting this Fresh Pulled Taffy wax melt in my living room!  It smells like the taffy shop at Silver Dollar City, Yum!!!
I'm loving my flame less Luminar candles.  They are not quite as bright as a real flame, but look pretty real and the flame even moves.  I have waited for two years or so to try these, and I really do like them!
 I have been burning my Yankee Candle Chocolate Cappuccino down stairs and also one in my room.  I love this scent!

This is the planner I use to keep track of my family's schedules.  It is an Erin Condren planner.  I love it.  You can choose the inside of your daily calendar, how it is lined up, the one I choose was I believe called the vertical.  You can also customize other things as well.  This planner goes through December of 2017!  It was kind of costly, but for me and our family it is worth it.   

This is one of the Post Cards from Italy candles in the scent Italian Limoncello.  I really like the look of this candle, it has a bit of a vintage look to me!  I like to burn this in my little kitchen in the early mornings and evenings.

Steven and I have been enjoying our Sunday morning breakfasts.  



New to my little kitchen is this chalk board from Hobby Lobby.  They are half price this week, and I had been wanting one for a while.  I don't use chalk to write our daily menu, I use a pen from Hobby Lobby called Bistro Chalk Marker.  You shake it up, then write with it.  It drys, so it doesn't
smudge off, to remove it you just use a wet wash rag.  I really like it.  I always menu plan and have a list of my weekly meals on my fridge, but I like to pick what meal sounds good for a certain day, the day of.  This is nice to just look and know what I'm making at a glance.  
Lauren had Cheer Camp yesterday, and she came home looking so cute!

 I saved the best for last!  Kaylee and Tristyn have set a wedding date for April 2017!  We are so excited and sweet Kaylee asked both Lauren and Megan to be bridesmaids!  She is so creative, she gave them a little zebra stripped box and inside was a sash that said Bridesmaid and a chocolate bar!  

That is a little snap shot of our weeks.  

2 comments:

  1. Loved every bit of this one!!!!
    I have never tried that Yankee Candle scent, but it sounds amazing!!!
    Love the coziness of your home, my friend.
    And yay!!! A date! And bridesmaids too!
    So much happiness. : )
    It's pouring here.
    I'm cozy on the couch with a decaf latte and the Olympics.
    Have a wonderful evening!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, that Chocolate Cappuccino candel sounds perfect. I need to find one. Happy Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete