Monday, September 11, 2017

I just want to let you all know that it may be a little while until I post again.  I had felt under the weather, and thought it might be allergies, but then I got really sick.  I went to the doctor, because my chest felt very heavy.  I was scared, but my chest was clear.  I was coughing a lot and such, so he put me on some antibiotics.  I honestly have never felt so bad, because it felt as if I could not breathe.  I just saw an article today about a new virus that has those symptoms and mimics the symptoms of bronchitis.  This is scary stuff, so I just thought I would remind everyone to make sure you wash your hands before and after going to stores and such.  I am feeling much better tonight, so I think I am finally going to be well again very soon.  Thank you for stopping by my little space.  Hugs. Juli

3 comments:

  1. Bless your heart - I pray you feel better real soon. That's nasty stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Teri. I have been doing a lot of resting, needless to say our little house has not looked as tidy, and we have eaten a lot of take out. Today, I actually feel like I have energy and am tending to our little house. It feels good to be able to do my work. Laying in bed is not fun, if you have to do it for too long. I love your new little space. Hugs to you. Juli

    ReplyDelete