Wednesday, January 31, 2018

~A Peek Into Our Week~

We went to watch Megan and her cheer team both cheer and dance at the Jr. High basket ball game the other night.  All of the girls did such a very nice job.  
Here is something Tristyn was making on the 3-D printer at his work the other day.  You put a marble on it, and it goes along the paths.  He loves making things on the 3-D printer!
I love the scent of this candle by Yankee, and was so surprised and excited to find they had it in wax melt form at Wal-mart!!!
I have been in a lemon kind of mood, and burnt a bit of my all time favorite Lemon candle, in our little kitchen this week.
Here is a little peek of my living room wax melt drawer.
I just love my little magnet collection on our refrigerator.  It just makes me happy.
I also love my little top cubby area.  The other two shelves we use to keep shoes on.  We take off our shoes upon coming into our little home.
This is the organizer that I use to keep track of the family's events and such, and I also keep my daily task list inside of this.  I used to decorate it, but I have changed that.  Now it is not decorated, and I have a special planner to decorate and keep a record of our days events.




 This is a peek into how I decorate my planner and keep record of events of each day.  I really am enjoying planning this way.  In case anyone is wondering this is the Happy Planner from Hobby Lobby and the cover is from the Etsy shop StylishPlanner.  They do awesome covers!
Yesterday evening Steven and I went and painted an apartment to get it ready to rent.  He deep cleaned the carpets with the carpet cleaner, but I also made some all natural carpet freshener.   I used 4 pounds of baking soda and lemon and orange essential oil.  Mix it with your hands, making sure to pinch it so the oils get evenly distributed.  It is really awesome stuff.  Then you sprinkle it on the carpet, let it set for 24 hours and vacuum it up.
Here are my two darling daughters.  Oh how I love them and will always feel so blessed to be their Mommy.
As always I have been making home made meals.  This is a quiche recipe that my mother shared with me.  It was so yummy!!!
Here are Megan and a few of her friends before school the other morning, they did not have to be there until ten am, so they came over for a bit after mass.
Here is Lauren and her friend Zoey before school that same day, hanging out in her room.
I had my little Mickey tea light aglow the other evening in our little Disney Guest room.  It is the place I like to go to just relax and unwind.  My little haven.  I do love the little pot belly stove in this figurine, so cozy looking.  Of course Mickey is drinking a cup of coffee also!

I am so happy to report our whole family is well once again.  I tell you I will just feel so blessed when all of this flu stuff is over and done.  I have disinfected our little home, and sure hope we have seen the last of this stuff.  

I hope you are all having a good week.  I have been trying to truly count my blessings and just keep a thankful heart for all of those gifts in my life. Thank you so very much for stopping by my little space. Have a cozy week.  Hugs to you.  Juli

2 comments:

  1. Oh...so cozy!
    Your Mickey tea light is my favorite!!!!
    I enjoyed my visit...as always...and will leave here feeling cozy and content.
    Have a wonderful day, and I am so happy you all are healthy!!!

    ReplyDelete