Thursday, March 15, 2018

~A Peek Into Our Weeks~

I have just been loving having Snapchat.  I am able to keep in touch with many of my loved ones that I only got to talk to once in a while.  I am so thankful that Tristyn added it to my phone.
Here is my niece Emily and her guy.  They look so cute!
Here is my sweet niece Madison.  She is a dental hygienist and sent me this to say hello during her lunch break the other day.
Here is my niece Sarah the other day.  It is just such a blessing to have my wonderful nieces as a part of my daily life.  I miss them so very much.
I've been doing my devotional and prayer journal almost every morning now.  This is the devotional that my cousin Teri told me about years ago, and I love it so very much.  Teri is just a blessing in my life.

Lauren and I went to the Library the other day.  It was so much fun.
These are the books I got.  I have really been loving watching Dave Ramsey on YouTube and wanted to read his book, The Total Money Makeover.  
I've been drinking my lemon water and not eating any desert like food.  I gave it up for lent, but I have decided to continue even after lent.  Now when I crave something sweet, I reach for an orange.  
I still make the children a special treat now and then.  
I melted some of my Zeep wax before it had cured long enough.  It did not have the strongest throw, but was still nice.  I plan to let it cure a few more weeks before I melt this again.
I've been making some candles this week.
Here is how I melt the wax for my candles, then I let it cool a bit and add the fragrance oil and pour them.
Justin and Steven played Pac Man the other night. I love watching them play this game, because it reminds me of my childhood.  
Megan went on a field trip and sent me this photo.  I love my precious girl so very much.  I always say she's my spunky monkey.
I hope you are all having a good week.  It will be the weekend before too long!  I have to finish my house work and then do my treadmill.  I do my treadmill three times a week for 30 minutes a time.  I don't run, I just walk briskly and I really do love it.  I watch I Love Lucy for the first part and then listen to my 1940's music until my time is up.  It makes me happy, and makes me stick with it.  Thank you for stopping by my little space.  Have a good rest of your week.  Hugs.  ~Juli

1 comment:

  1. Hi Juli!
    You must be a special Aunt!
    You have such good relationships with them! : )
    Love your cozy home and beautiful family, and you are inspiring me to get walking!
    Have a cozy weekend, my friend.

    ReplyDelete