Sunday, December 2, 2018

~A Peek Into Our Weeks~



My planner is all decorated for Christmas!
Our little town got a nice snow fall.  

Steven and Justin hung the lights on the tree.
We had a little tree decorating evening and some help from a couple of the girls friends.
I love the cozy feel the Christmas tree adds to our little house, it just makes my heart happy.
I've been burning my Snowflake Cookie candle by Yankee.
My cousin Teri and I like to spoil each other, and she gave me this lovely aqua knit doily that she purchased on one of her travels.  It is so pretty and it will always be dear to my heart, as it reminds me of Teri.
My sweet little Lauren turned 17 years old!  She is such a special young lady, and God truly blessed our family when he gave Lauren to us.
My dear grandma Kelly said hello to me when my Mom was visiting her.  She said I have always been her baby.  I love and miss her everyday.  I think she looks so very pretty in her aqua blouse.

We decorated the front of our little house today.  I like to keep our Christmas decor pretty simple.


I like to turn on my twinkle lights on in our little kitchen.


I posted a new video on my YouTube channel giving a little tour of my vender wax drawer.  If you would like to view it, you can click on the link.

We have had a lot going on, just yesterday the girls had a dance competition, they all did such and awesome job.  We are very blessed to have a wonderful coach for the girls, she used to be a dancer at Walt Disney World.  My husband's work had a very special event in which astronauts and mission control people came.  My husband was asked to drive Jim Lovell and Fred Haise back to their hotel after the event ended.  What an honor for Steven. Our life has been busy as always, but I suppose it just makes me appreciate the cozy down time I get even more.  Thank you for dropping by my little space.  Have a cozy week.  Hugs. ~Juli

3 comments:

  1. You know how much I love visiting your home, my friend.
    And your Christmas home looks beautiful, cozy, festive, and fun.
    I adore your planner too!
    I think of you when I am sitting in front of my tree, listening to Christmas music, because I know how much you enjoy doing that too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your planner. So pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your home is absolutely so sweet and I love visiting.

    ReplyDelete