Saturday, March 30, 2024

~Have A Blessed And Happy Easter

This is one of my favorite songs.  It is called It's about the cross by go fish.  It is meant to be a Christmas song, but I love to listen to it as an Easter song.  
I am so proud of my daughter Megan, she passed her boards and is now a licensed Aesthetician.  She worked very hard, working at five each morning, then going to school and working on her homework in the evening.  I just love her so very much.
I have been sick a lot lately, our family seems to be passing illness from one person to another.  When I am sick, I like to use my time reading and such.  I turn my sick bed into a sort of mini office putting all that I use front and center.  We can not control all of our hardships, but we sure can control how we react to them.  When life gives you lemons, make some sweet lemonade.
Here is my precious niece Lilah.  She is growing up so very fast.  She got bangs, and I think she looks so beautiful.  

These are my birthday dishes.  I got them many years ago and they are still a blessing to have.  (They are from Pioneer Woman.)  I always enjoy opening my cupboards and seeing the pretty colors.  I truly believe it is the little things of each day that can make our heart happy and thankful.
I made my family some no bake cookies the other day.

 I want to wish you a very happy Easter.  I love this picture that hangs in my living room.  Having a personal relationship with Jesus makes my life a beautiful place no matter what storms may be whirling around me.  Knowing that because of Him a sinner like the way I was in my youth has been washed clean by His precious blood, makes my heart so very thankful.  If you do not have a personal relationship with Jesus, simply ask Him to save you.  He loves each and everyone of us, just as you are today.  He came to save sinners, so never think that you are too far gone to come to Jesus.  He died for us when we were yet sinners.  

I hope you have a happy and blessed Easter.  Take care and thank you for taking the time to visit my blog.  Hugs to you.  ~Juli

2 comments:

  1. He is risen! You are a blessing to the Lord, your family and to your readers. I’m thankful, too, that Jesus came to save sinners like me and that He continues to walk with us throughout our lives.
    Thank you for the pretty pictures and up-lifting truths.
    I pray you feel better and the sickness leaves your family.
    Mary in OK

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! I hope you are feeling better, my friend. Congratulations to your girl! And I would love a couple no bake cookies!!!

    ReplyDelete