Saturday, April 27, 2024

~A Peek Into Our Weeks

We are so proud of our precious daughter Megan.  She worked at five am every morning and then went to school and came home to do her homework.  I just love her so very much, and am so blessed to have her as my daughter.


Leo turned two!!!  He is the light of my life, and I love being his grandma.
Here is my daughter Lauren and her husband Victor and sweet little Leo.  
Lauren and I took Leo to an indoor play area.  He is crawling through a wooden train.  He had so much fun.  It was so neat, because I used to take his mommy there when she was just little.


Justin and Megan did indoor rock climbing.  They both made it to the top!

My parents came down for a visit and my dad made us the most delicious lasagna.  I froze the left over pieces and enjoyed it the other day!

I am so happy to be back to my blog.  I want to thank you for stopping by my little space.  May God keep you in His loving care.  Hugs to you.  ~Juli

 

1 comment:

  1. So happy you’re back☺️ congratulations to your daughter and Happy Belated birthday, Leo💙🩵💙

    ReplyDelete