Friday, May 10, 2024

~A Peek Into Our Week

We celebrated Justin's 18th birthday.  He is such a wonderful son, and I am blessed to be his mother.


Megan gave me an early mother's day gift.  It is a skin care fridge.  It is not something I would have purchased for myself, and I truly love it.  I filled it with some face care items I had on hand.
I cleaned and decluttered a storage closet in our basement.  It feels so nice to have everything neat and tidy.
I organized my little sew box.  As soon as my tan thread arrives I will be mending a pair of my husbands pants.
I went through my closet and pulled out the items of clothing that I don't wear.  I would rather donate them and let them go to a person who will enjoy them more.

 It is a beautiful spring morning.  I have the windows open and am enjoying the fresh air and the songs of the birds.  It truly is the simple things that bring my heart the most joy.

Thank you for stopping by my little space.  May God keep you in His loving care.  Hugs to you.  ~Juli

6 comments:

  1. I love your storage in that closet. Storage is always an ongoing battle for me, keeping it neat and organized. I’ve seen those makeup coolers. I wouldn’t have the room on my counter but I like it. Happy 18 th birthday to your son. 🎈🎁🎉

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your neatly organized closet and your pjs closet. Both are so cozy as are your pretty pictures from your home. Great gift idea from your daughter! You deserve pampering🌸. Happy birthday to your son✨what a milestone!
    Lord bless you~Mary

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet home and a lovely family.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello precious friend! I am spending the morning reading your wonderful, uplifting blog. Things are a whirlwind in my world, and your blog grounds me. Your babies are all beautiful and growing! My oldest is graduating college, and my youngest is graduating High School. So it is a busy season for us. God bless you and your writings. You have no idea how you are ministering to us.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday to your son, my friend! I love what Breahn wrote. She put it beautifully. Your blog is a cozy rest from the noise of the world.

    ReplyDelete