Saturday, October 22, 2016

~A little Post on Our New Computer~

Here is Lauren last night.  Her cheer squad preformed at the high school football game yesterday night.  They did an awesome job!  Today is my niece Emily's 20th birthday.  Emily is a very amazing young lady.  I am so blessed to be her aunt.  My husband got a new computer at work, so we purchased his other one.  It is very nice and came just as our other computer was not working so well, nice how sometimes things work out like that.  Anyways that is why this blog entree is going to be so short.  I just wanted to make sure the photos on this computer would work with my blog.  They work great!!!  I am a little under the weather today, so I plan to rest a bit and try to feel better.  I am still making our meals and doing laundry, but no running around today for me.  It is a stay in my comfy PJ's kind of day and just relax and melt some wax melts and have my candles aglow.  Can you believe it is only 9 weeks until Christmas?  Hard to believe how fast this year is going by.  Megan is already planning her annual New Years Eve Party.  Every New Years Eve the children have a little get together with their friends.  Well, I guess I'll end this little blog post, and will post a larger one soon.  Have a happy weekend! 

1 comment:

  1. Looks great!!!!!
    As does your dear girl. : )
    Rest and relax, my friend.
    Feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete