Saturday, November 26, 2016

~A Peek of Our Thanksgiving Week~


Justin and I put our downstairs Christmas tree up a few days before Thanksgiving!  He is such a great little helper to his Mommy.
Here is the bow we got for the tree topper.
Here is the candle I'm burning in our downstairs family room.  It is by Yankee Candle and it is called Spiced White Cocoa.  It has a nice light scent of hot cocoa.



Justin had one of his best friends stay the night, so the next morning I took them to breakfast, then to go Pokemon hunting, and then to the Cosmosphere.  They had a lot of fun!
The Cosmosphere's gift shop had it's tree up!
Here is Megan, she let me take her photo!!!

We had a very nice Thanksgiving day.  Tristyn and Kaylee came over!



We ate a lot of good food!  Perhaps a bit too much.

Later that afternoon, we put our upstairs Christmas tree up.  This is the tree that my sweet sister Tricia had given to us so many years ago.  It is decorated with all the beautiful ornaments my parents have given to us over the years.  If you look close on the second photo, you can see the western Barbie ornament that my sister Tricia bought for me last Christmas from Hallmark Cards.
I had to put out my Thanksgiving smurfs for Thanksgiving.  
And now...we have the Christmas smurfs out for our Christmas decor.  I think you can tell I was a child of the 80's.  I loved the smurfs and watched them every Saturday morning.  My little shelf that you see here is getting painted the aqua color that I love so much.  I am doing that later today, so in my next blog entree I will show a before and after photo.  I hope you all had a nice Thanksgiving, I truly am thankful for my beautiful family, my friends and all of you who visit my little space here.  God bless and Hugs.  Juli

2 comments:

  1. Juli,
    Your Thanksgiving looked perfect!
    The home, family, coziness, and food!
    Your trees are stunning!
    I always feel so cozy visiting you here.
    Have a lovely day. : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Juli

    Awesome, it all looks great!

    ReplyDelete