Sunday, November 20, 2016

A Peek into Our Week~

Steven painted our shed to match our little house.  He is going to paint the accents white.


Lauren organized her little armoire and her closet.


I painted our kitchen door and the cabnets in our kitchen so they would be fresh and clean looking.

I've been burning two of my new candles.  Hot Cocoa & cream by Bath & Body Works and Merry Berry Linzer by Yankee Candle.

I have been enjoying the mixing bowl my Mom purchased for me!

Here are a couple of the wax melts I've been using this last week.
Here are Steven and Justin getting breakfast at the hotel we stayed at in Lawrence.  
Here is a photo of the house that I grew up in, before my parents had there dream house built.  I loved this little house so much!

Here is Justin and my sister Lori.  Can you tell they are related?
My cousin Teri, my sister Trish and my Mom all met for coffee at McDonald's.  It was such a nice time.  I loved getting to visit with Teri.  She is starting a new blog in January so I will share her blog address when it is up and running!  Sweet Teri gave each of us a Russell Stover chocolate bar!
We went to my sister Lori's home for my sweet little niece's 2nd birthday celebration.  We normally go down on Thanksgiving, but we are having our own Thanksgiving meal this year and Tristyn and Kaylee are coming to celebrate with us.  Lori's home was so warm and cozy. 





Here are some of the photos I took of Lilah's party.  Lori even made three different kinds of home made ice cream!

Here is a photo of Lilah's room and I couldn't resist taking a picture of her cute little shoes!
I took Lauren to our Starbucks this afternoon!
Here is Lauren driving around town today!
This is what I plan to do this evening.  Relax and chill in my cozy comfy night gown that my sweet sister Lori got for me.  She is so thoughtful and good to me.  It has been years since I had a flannel night gown.  I forgot how awesome they are!  Well I think I will go and brew myself a cup of decaf coffee and enjoy my Sunday night.  Hope you all had a wonderful weekend.  

1 comment:

  1. Hi Teri. It was so wonderful to get together with you. I just think the world of you. We do need to do that more often. I am blessed to call you family. Hugs. Juli

    ReplyDelete