Saturday, July 22, 2017

~A Peek Into Our Weeks~


We celebrated Megan's 14th birthday!  Words can not describe how much joy Megan brings to our family.  She is spunky, full of energy and always makes life fun.  
We also celebrated Tristyn's 21st birthday!  My sweet boy has grown into a wonderful young man.  He is such a well rounded person, and truly just an amazing young man.  We went to eat at his favorite restaurant.  Then he and Kaylee went to see the new Spider man movie.  We all love him so very much.
Lauren went to space camp and they got to go to Houston, Texas.  She had a very nice time, and made some new friends!  
We went to the mall and Justin wanted to take a photo.  I love my little fella so very much.  Sometimes I am just in awe at what a gift my children are to my life.

Megan and I spent a day shopping down town.  We ran in to her friend Stephanie.  It was so sweet, Megan purchased her sister two candy sticks and a marble in a vintage toy shop!
While we were in the vintage toy shop, I saw these plates that my siblings and I had as children.  It was so fun to see!
Here is a photo of Lauren and Justin watching Steven set off fire works in the back yard from the 4th of July.  After, we sat in our back yard and watched the city's fire work show, and we ate our traditional ice cream cones.  
Here is Megan with two of her friends before going into cheer practice the other day.
We had a family movie night and we watched the new Smurfs movie.   It was actually really good, and if you are a Smurfs fan, you should check it out!
Tristyn and I took a selfie when I brought him lunch at his work the other day.  
This is on my refrigerator in our place of honor.  Both Lauren and Megan made the high honor roll last year.  I am so very proud of them!  I think sports and outside activities are great, and help to make a person well rounded, but I think the most important part of going to school is the academic part.  That is the part that can take them far in life.  
I've been burning my Summer Scoop candle in our living room.  I love the picture on this one!  
Justin and I were at Walmart and he wanted to look at the fish.  I thought they were pretty, so I snapped a photo.
Steven spent hours on a very hot day to put up a new trampoline for the children the other day.  They are so happy to have a trampoline once again.  This one came with stakes to keep it from blowing away in a storm. 
Megan got her driver's license!  We have gone driving almost every day since she got it! 

 Our family has been very busy this summer, but we have had a lot of fun so far.  Lauren and Megan went to stay with their grandparents for a couple of weeks, so life will be much slower paced.  When my parents came to pick the girls up, they brought me a picture I had purchased in Lawrence, that would not fit in our car.  I love it!!!  Well, I hope you enjoyed the peek into our weeks.  Have a wonderful weekend.  Hugs.  Juli

3 comments:

  1. I certainly did enjoy sharing your week with you!
    I love the love you have for your children...
    And also for your home.
    Your daughter was just beaming with happiness on her birthday!
    Have a nice week, my friend. : )

    ReplyDelete