Wednesday, September 20, 2017

~A Peek Into Our Week~

Here is Lauren the other night with her boyfriend Jake.  They were getting ready to go to her Homecoming dance.  They both were so happy, and  looked so nice.   
Here is a photo of Megan with her friend Avery the other morning before school.  So sweet!
Here is a photo of Lauren with her cousin Pearl.  They both were at the State fair for school, and got to see one another!

I made Lauren and I a little pasta the other day, using diced tomato, spinach, garlic powder, (she does not care for real garlic), a touch of sugar and some Parmesan cheese.  It was yummy!! (and so easy to make.)
This is a common sight in our little kitchen.  Iced tea flows in abundance in our little home.

I made a couple of soy candles the other day.  They are the first ones I have made in a long while.
Here are some strawberries I had washed and used to go on top of French toast the other morning for breakfast.
Here is a photo my mom sent to me while eating fresh sea food in Plymouth, Massachusetts.  My mom said it was really good because it is fresh.
Here is a photo she sent to me of Plymouth rock!
This is a photo of one of the first candles that made me fall in love with Yankee Candle.  Jelly Donut.  I have one in my no burn collections.  This is one I hope they will bring back as a treasure!  It smells just like a Jelly donut tastes.  

I hope you all are having a good week.  I am still not 100% well.  I am not bed bound, but am still needing to rest a bit.  I have found I have to budget my energy when I get it, and pace myself.  The last couple of weeks, has just reminded me how much of a blessing good health is.  Thank you for stopping by my little space.  Hugs.  Juli

No comments:

Post a Comment