Wednesday, October 18, 2017

~A Peek Into Our Weeks~

Justin and his good friend Christian served as Alter boys for the first time last week during mass.  They both did such a good job!  I was very proud of them.
Here is a photo my mother shared with me.  It is her back in 1956 at the little church she grew up in.  They use it now for adoration, and they have photos and such of the children that had gone to the Catholic school in days past.  My mother told me that her mother had purchased the fabric for the dress she was wearing, and her aunt had sewn it for her.  She loved that little dress.
Here is a photo of my wonderful mother and her friend taken last weekend.  I think she just looks beautiful.
Megan and I spent some mother, daughter time the other day.  This is us at the zoo, on the little train.

Megan fed the fish, it was neat how they all swam to the spot she would throw the food!

We also went to the museum, these photos were taken back in 1880.  Pretty neat!

Here is Justin at the park enjoying some fall weather after school last week.

Here are some photos that Steven sent to me of Justin's class field trip.  
We got to watch Megan's cheer team both cheer and perform a dance at half time the other night!  
We also got to watch Lauren's dance team last Friday!  They all did such a nice job.  Lauren is in the green.  They were dressed up as M & M's   So cute!!!
Here is Megan in front of the slushies that she loves from Quick shop.  
Here is Justin at the book fair the other week!
I have been loving melting these two wax melts from Walmart.  I melt one cube of Vanilla Cookie Crunch and one Violet Sugar together.  I had heard that together they smell a lot like the loved candle Pink Petal Tea Cakes, that so many wish Bath and Body Works would bring back.  I never did smell that candle, but the combination of these two wax melts, I love!

Well, I think I will make my second cup of coffee and then try to finish up tiding my little house.   I hope you all have a nice rest of your week.  Thanks for visiting my little space.  Hugs.  Juli  

3 comments: