Friday, October 27, 2017

~A Peek Into Our Weeks~


Megan had her friend Avery stay the night the other weekend.  These are some photos they took.  I think they both look so sweet!
They cut me some flowers, and there was even honey suckle!  (I love honey suckle)  What sweet girls, they made my day!
I made some home made french bread with a new recipe I found at www.doitonadime.com  It is a very good website.  They also have a Youtube channel with the same name that is awesome!

This is my prayer journal.  Inside I have folders marked with, People to pray for, Special prayers, Notes that I may want to jot down,and a folder called, Inspiration.  In the inspiration folder, I write down inspiring things that people may say to me, or I may read or hear.  I really like keeping a prayer journal.  I like to read my devotional and then open my prayer journal and do my daily prayers.  
I keep my prayer journal in one of my cubby shelves by my chair in the living room, so that it is handy.
Steven moved my tread mill to our downstairs family room.  I was going to only do 10 minutes a day and start slow.  However, I have loved it so much, I am doing one hour per day.  I don't jog, just walk at a nice pace.  I do a half hour in the morning and a half hour in the afternoon.  I like to watch my Amazon video's while I walk!  
I know it is not winter yet, but this afternoon I am burning Snowflake Cookie.
I have also put a few Christmas items out...I know it is not even Halloween yet.  I just love Christmas!  
TJ Max has so many cute Christmas items out.  They even had jars of Jack Frost by Yankee Candle.  I was good and just took a photo, as I am almost at full capacity in regards to candles.  LOL
Speaking of my wax addiction, I  found this online, and thought it was so very funny!!! 



I've been decorating my organizer.  My little niece, Lilah is almost three, my brother in law is having a birthday soon and my Lauren turns sweet 16 very soon!!!  
I watched the movie The Great Muppet Caper the other day...my husband jokes that I am 8.  I do have a fondness for childhood memories!  
Well, I hope you enjoyed a little Peek into our weeks.  Thanks for coming to visit my little space.  I hope you all have a very nice and cozy fall weekend.  Hugs.  Juli 

3 comments:

  1. That french bread looks delicious.
    And the flowers are so pretty. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So much happiness here, Juli!!!
    I love your home and decorations!
    It is all so cozy!!!
    And you know...You inspired me.
    We have a treadmill in our basement.
    I never use it.
    I think I will have Steve bring it up!!!!!
    Have a cozy Sunday, my friend!

    ReplyDelete