Monday, November 20, 2017

~A Peek Into Our Week~

My dear friend Lisa came over the other day for a visit.  She moved to Florida, so it was such a blessing to see her.  She is my son Justin's God mother, and has been such an amazing friend to me.  She is such a special person and is just dear to my heart.
I have a tiny tree up in my guest room.  I'm still waiting to put my big one up.  I have been listening to Christmas music and am very ready to decorate for Christmas this year!!!
Here is Megan all snugly in her new PJ's.
I have a special planner that I am using to organize all of our Christmas plans.  I keep things such as our menu, gift list, movies to watch and things to do inside.  
Today is my sweet little niece Lilah's 3rd birthday.  She is such an amazing little girl, and I love being her aunt!  
Here is my dream stove.  LOL...like I need anything else that is aqua in my home.  The children are home this week for Thanksgiving break, and it is nice to spend some quiet family time together.  Lauren will be turning 16 soon and we are getting excited to celebrate her 16th birthday.  

I hope you all have a very blessed Thanksgiving.  Thank you for stopping by my little space.  Hugs.  Juli



1 comment:

  1. Love your picture with your friend!!!!
    Love your tree in your guest room.
    Cannot wait to see more of your festive Christmas home!!!
    Have a blessed and cozy Thanksgiving, my friend.

    ReplyDelete