Monday, November 27, 2017

~Lauren Turns Sweet 16 Today~

Today my Lauren turns Sweet 16 !!!  We celebrated her  birthday this last weekend.
Her grandpa and grandma came up to help us celebrate.  Lauren is very close to them.
We sang Happy Birthday to her.
Then she blew out her candles in one breath...she said well, I am a trumpet player!



Justin made her some special gifts.  He even made her one on the computer, he said it took him a couple of hours to make.  It is a picture of Tristyn, Justin, Daddy, Mommy, Lauren and Megan and even Hope the little stray kitty we take care of.
Justin added a lot of candy stickers to Lauren's card, so it was a bit of a challenge to open.
Here is Lauren with her keys!
Next she finally got to check out her new car!!!  You better believe her dimples were out.  LOL
Here is Lauren with her car!!!  She was so excited to get in it and take it for a spin!!!
Lauren is truly the kindest person I have ever met.  She always thinks of others before herself, and makes such good choices in her life.  She works very hard with her school work and makes straight A's, and almost straight A+    I truly feel honored to be her mother, and even though she is my child, I can honestly say that I look up to her.  Happy birthday to my sweet little Lauren.  

Thanks for stopping by my space and sharing in Lauren's birthday.  Hugs to you all and have a blessed and cozy week.  Juli

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday to your beautiful daughter!!!!!!!!!
    What a wonderful celebration you had for her...
    And yay for her car!!!!!
    Looks as if you are raising an amazing young woman, Mom.
    Hugs, my friend!

    ReplyDelete