Friday, December 1, 2017

~My Christmas Bucket List~


I can't believe it is already December!  With Christmas just around the corner, I have created a Christmas bucket list in my Christmas Planner.  It is my hope to keep Christmas simple and full of Christ's love.  I thought I would share my Christmas bucket list today.

*Family Christmas tree decorating.  
*Send Christmas Cards
*Drive around town, listen to Christmas music and look at the Christmas lights.
*Have a family Christmas movie night. (Or two)
*Make Candles and other Christmas gifts.
*Make Christmas candy.
*On the 24th read from the Bible and have a family prayer.
*Celebrate Christmas Day with a nice meal.

There it is, my simple Christmas bucket list for 2017.  I am so very excited to put our tree up this weekend and decorate out front.  I love Christmas so very much, it is my favorite Holiday!  Have a cozy weekend.  Thank you for coming to visit my little space.  Hugs to you.  Juli

2 comments:

  1. Love that you do a bucket list...me, I would lose it or put it somewhere and forget where I put it. Can you believe that Dec is already here? Wow...moved in on us fast.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello!
    It looks lovely around here!!!!
    Your plans sound perfect.
    Cozy, festive, and family oriented.
    Happy December!!!

    ReplyDelete