Wednesday, February 21, 2018

~A Peek Into Our Weeks~



Lauren went to her schools Homecoming dance with her good friend Mason.  Some of her class mates met at our church to take photos before going out to eat and going to the dance.  They all looked so nice.  Megan spent two hours curling Lauren's hair, it warmed my heart to see sisterly love. 
Megan finished up her cheer season, so we attended her end of year cheer banquet.  This is the cake they had, it is an exact replica of the cheer shirts the girls wore.  So cute!
I spent some time in our little downstairs family room.  I love that I have photos of both sets of my grandparents, it just makes me feel close to them.
Speaking of grandparents, Lauren's grandpa and grandma came down to judge a forensics tournament that Lauren's debate team hosted.  Here they are reviewing notes on how to judge that my father found and printed out for them to study.
Here is my oldest son Tristyn with his grandma.  They had a nice little chat.
Here is Lauren with her grandma.  Grandma was trying to find something on line to help Lauren with a project she was working on.
Here is my father in his make shift office.  
Justin hung out and visited with us, he is truly such a sweet little fella.
Here is my honeybunny checking his phone.  He has been really busy, but never complains.  He is such a blessing to have for a husband and a father to the children.  


Here are a couple of the decorations that I have done in my memory planner.  I just record events of our family's going on's in this planner.
Here is a photo of me and my baby sister Lori from years and years ago.  She was my little darling, as we were seven years apart in age.
Speaking of darlings, here is a photo of my brother and sister, Matt and Tricia.  They both ended up at the same convention in Orlando, Florida last week.  I love them both so dearly.
Here is our little kitchen.  Take note of our new microwave.  Our other one broke, and I did not want to replace it.  However, my family let me know they truly wanted one.  
I hope you all are having a nice week.  Today I need to work on some laundry, and do a bit of deep cleaning in our little home.  I got to facetime to my sister Tricia and my niece's Sarah and Emily yesterday morning, it made my heart so happy.  I also got to facetime with my sister Lori and my little sweetie pie Lilah.  Face time is such a neat thing!  We are going to visit my family this spring and I am so excited to spend time with my loved ones.  I don't get to see them as often as I wish I could, but the times I do get are very special to me.  Well, I best get to work.  Have a great rest of your week, and thanks for stopping by my little space.  Hugs.  ~Juli

1 comment:

  1. Juli,
    Your daughter looked lovely!!!
    And I love your planner...
    Everything in your home looks so clean and cozy!
    Have a cozy evening...
    We are expecting freezing rain tomorrow.
    I am planning on snuggling in. : )

    ReplyDelete