Wednesday, February 14, 2018

~Happy Valentines Day 2018~


Happy Valentines Day!  I hope you have a day full of love.  I think of Valentine's day, not so much as a romantic holiday, but rather one to think of all the people we love in our lives.  Those who have passed on, and those who we may not see often are also a part of what makes this day special to me.  It is a blessing to have love in our lives, and a gift from God.  So today I just feel thankful for the love I have in my heart.  

 I hope you all have a good day, and please don't feel down if you don't have a romantic valentine.  I truly believe that love is a gift, and it comes in many forms.  So today, take a moment and let your heart be thankful for those you have loved in your life.  Thanks for stopping by my little space.  Happy Valentines Day!   Hugs.  Juli

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful thought on a lovely day.
    Happy and Blessed Valentine's Day to you, my friend!

    ReplyDelete