Thursday, April 26, 2018

~A Peek Into Our Weeks~

I have a new steering wheel cover that I just love!  Minnie Mouse inspired, I found it on Etsy.  It was not easy to get on, but worth the trouble!
Megan went on a field trip with her class mates yesterday and got to hold some neat animals!


Justin's school had their spring concert last night.  It was amazing.  I have to say the schools music teacher is just so creative, and the concert was a joy to watch.  I also enjoyed seeing all the children dressed up, looking so dapper!
Here is my wax melt, Luke's Diner.  I am loving melting this one.  It's scent notes are coffee, apple cider donuts and vanilla cream.  So yummy!!!
Here is my no burn candle collection.  Can you tell that wax is my hobby.  LOL
Here is a photo of all three of my grand kitties together!
I made some bath bombs the other day, in strawberries and cream scent.
Here is my planner decor.  The older I get, the less my brain remembers everything, so if it were not for my planner, I'm not sure how our family would ever function.  
Here is a photo of Megan and I waiting for Lauren the other day.  
Here is sweet little Reese being held by my sweet niece Madison.  Madison is getting ready to celebrate her birthday in a couple of days.  She is such a special young lady.  I am honored to be her aunt Juli, and I have adored her since she was a baby.  Happy birthday sweetheart!!!
We have been having some cold days here in Kansas, here is my sister Tricia with her puppy.  I love how adorable that Tricia looks in her winter hat!
Here is Megan in her school photo.  I think she looks so very cute!!!
I've been enjoying drinking vegetable juice.  It is so yummy.  I have not been good about doing my treadmill, so I have to get back into that.  I am going to do it today.  
Here are all of my planners, along with my devotional and my Bible.  Doing my planners is one of my favorite hobbies.
Steven took Lauren and Megan to see the astronaut Scott Kelly the other day!
Here is a photo I keep on my desk of my sweet little Mommy when she was a young girl.  It was taken on Christmas morning.  She received a  Christmas bike.  I just love it, and I love her.  I was so blessed to have her for my mother.  She read us stories when we were little, and even made bedtime stories up to tell us.  She made all sorts of good food for us to eat and just was such a loving mother.  I will forever be grateful that God gave her to me for my Mother.
Here is a photo of Tristyn working the simulator the other day.  Oh how I love him.
I hope you all are having a good week.  Things are going well in our little home.  I do need to get back into my exercise routine,  as I know that is important for my health.  I have to work on my cleaning today and run some errands.  I am glad that today is not so rainy, I seem to have more energy on days the sun is out.  Thanks for stopping by my little space.  Hugs to you.  ~Juli

2 comments:

  1. Hi JUli!
    I miss seeing you around here!
    Things look lovely in your home...
    I love your family and all that you do together.
    Have a great weekend, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Billie Jo! I hope you are having a nice weekend. Hugs to you my friend. ~Juli

    ReplyDelete