Tuesday, April 10, 2018

~Recipe for Korean Noodles~


I want to share an easy recipe that I like to make when I just want a quick lunch.  One of my friends taught me to make it, and when she first told me about it, I did not think I would like it because I don't love Ramen.  I was wrong, it is so yummy!  

Boil a pack of beef ramen.  (Make sure to break it apart before opening the Ramen.)  Add to your boiling water and boil crushed Ramen noodles for three minutes.  Drain all but about 1/4 cup of water and add your seasoning packet, two slices of american cheese, some garlic powder and ginger powder.  Mix up until cheese is melted then add a few shakes of hot sauce.  Mix again, and pour into your bowl.  Rinse your pan, so the cheese doesn't get stuck on.  Let you noodles sit for ten minutes and enjoy.  I eat this with a spoon.  It is so tasty and so very easy to make.  I just thought I'd share because I love this when I need fast food!  Have a good day.  Hugs.  ~Juli 

No comments:

Post a Comment