Monday, May 28, 2018

~A Peek Into Our Weeks~

Our little home is cozy and quiet at the moment.  Steven took the girls out of town to go shopping, and I stayed home with Justin.  We have been doing quite a lot of running around, so I was happy to get to be home.

Here are the girls on the way to the mall this morning.  Megan used some of her money to have highlights put in her hair.  I think she looks just lovely.

Here is Lauren at her friends birthday party the other evening.

I took Megan to practice driving last weekend.

We went to the library and here are the books I got to read on our upcoming vacation.  I am so excited to have some down time to just relax.  My parents will be joining us for a couple of days on our trip to Branson, so I am looking forward to seeing them.
Lauren also found a few books to read!
We left the library and went to run a few more errands.
It seems that I am always running an errand some where or another.
Here we are heading into Justin's school to watch his band performance the other evening.
The children all did a very nice job!
Here is a picture of the girls before we left to go to Megan's 8th grade promotion.
They had Mass before the promotion ceremony. 

Here is the link to the YouTube video they showed of all the children when they were little and now, in case anyone would like to view it.  

Here are the two photos that Megan choose to use in the video.  She has been my little spunky moneky since she was a baby.  In the baby photo of her, she refused to let me take off that bathing suit.  She wore it for three days straight.  LOL
Megan is such a blessing to my heart.  She is such a strong, intelligent, funny, fun young lady.  I am so blessed to have her as my daughter.  She is growing up before my eyes, and I am trying to savor all the time I still have with her.  Children are just such a gift and a blessing to this world.
Megan and I went to I-hop the other day to celebrate her being a high school student now!
What a treat, it was so very yummy.
Here is a photo that my sweet niece Sarah sent to me of her and little darling Reese.
She is such a good Mommy.
I've been drinking a lot of lemon water.
Here is a Sunday morning breakfast for Steven and I.  I like to play music while we eat, mostly bluegrass gospel hymns.  
Here  is a photo that my mother sent me of my sweet grandma Kelly.
Oh how I miss her.
Steven took the girls out to practice tennis.
Here is a photo of Lauren and Megan before their band concert the other week.
I just love them and am so very proud of them.
Here is my little fella.  He used a little of his birthday money to treat himself to a slushy on a hot day.  I just really enjoy visiting with Justin.  He is so very smart and just has such a heart of gold.  He is so kind and loving to me.  I am so blessed to have him for my son.

I hope your all having a good week.  As you can see we have been quite busy.  I am ready to slow it down a pace or two.  Thanks for stopping by my little space.  Hugs.  ~Juli





3 comments:

  1. Hello sweet friend!
    Such a beautiful family you have!
    And such a cozy, relaxing home you create for them.
    I am smiling because once again, you and I are twinning.
    Steve took the kids shopping at the mall last week.
    I stayed home.
    This was the first time Flynn went with them.
    Usually she would stay with me, but she is old enough to want to go.
    SO...I stayed with the puppies!
    You are so beautiful in your selfie!!!!
    Enjoy the summer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Juli,

    Really enjoyed your photos and looking through your blog.
    I noticed that it looks like you may have an electric fireplace in the family room; if so, would you mind sharing which one? We are thinking about getting one and yours looks very nice! I hope you all have a great weekend.

    :)
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kathy, the fireplace is actually a DVD I purchased from Amazon called Fireplace Visions of tranquility. It is better than the ones you stream from Amazon because it plays continually, which I love! Have a cozy day. ~Juli

      Delete