Saturday, June 16, 2018

~Our Family Vacation 2018~

Every other year our family travels to Branson, Mo. and we stay in our condo.  It is always such a blessing to have our entire family together.  Tristyn and Kaylee have their own room and bathroom, Steven and Justin sleep upstairs and have their own bathroom, and Lauren, Megan and I share the king sized bed and have our own bathroom.  It has a full sized kitchen so I can cook most of our meals, and with seven people to feed it saves us quite a lot of money.  My parents came to Branson for a couple of days, so that was a blessing to get to see them.  In the above photo, you can see the view from outfront of our condo, it was so pretty in person.
Here is the living room in our condo.  I would get up early and do my devotional and prayer journal and enjoy my morning cup of coffee.
Here is my Dad.  He was such a good sport, because while he napped, Justin styled his hair.  LOL
We went to eat at our favorite place and enjoyed looking at the gift shop after.  Lauren and Kaylee found jewelry with their names on it, so we snapped a photo.  


It has kind of become a tradition for me to snap a photo of the children in this chair.  Megan was not feeling like having her photo taken, so she is not in the picture.  I totally understand that, as I don't usually care to have my photo taken.  LOL
In the evenings I would put on my fireplace DVD and light a candle, it had such a cozy feel.
We all went shopping at the Tanger Outlet Mall.  The Disney store is one of my favorite places to visit.  I got myself a Mickey with the blue hat on for our Disney guest room. 
Lauren showed me these little cuties, so I had to snap a photo!
This is the phone case that Tristyn showed me!  So cute!
I thought that this display was cute!
I always have to snap a photo of this display.

Lauren and I spent a day just walking around Tanger Outlet and I saw some very cute items.  I really loved those mugs, and they were a very good price, but I just don't need any mugs, so I snapped a photo!  Best way to shop!

These photos are from the same shop, I thought they were cute.  The little bird waterfall made such a peaceful sound.

Lauren purchased herself some new sunglasses from Old Navy.  I purchased four Yankee candles, but can you believe I did not snap a photo of the Yankee Candle shop!!!
Our family went to play Lazer tag.  It is always a fun time.
The children and Steven and my Dad all went to Silver Dollar City the second day we were there.  My Mom and I stayed at the condo and visited.  
My little Lauren loves snow globes, and she thought this one was pretty neat, so I snapped a picture for her.
Here is my little Megan in the Christmas shop at Silver Dollar city, they had little music boxes that she thought were pretty neat!
Here are Steven and I at the Christmas shop, they were playing Christmas music and my heart was very happy!!!  
Steven and Justin were being silly!!!
Mr. and Mrs. Clause were so cute!

Here are some snow babies!
Here is the cutest display, I thought of my cousin Teri when I saw this one!
And I thought this figurine of the Holy Family was just wonderful.  I always keep in mind the true meaning of Christmas is not the gifts or even the wonderful decorations and music, but the gift that God gave to the world of his only son, Jesus.  Christmas will always be my favorite holiday.
Look how very cute this little jar was!




They had such unique ornaments, so I snapped some photos.

I just love looking at all the beautiful Christmas displays while listening to Christmas music, it just makes my heart so very happy.  


Here are the last couple of photos of the Christmas shop.  On a side note did you know you can get a free app called I heart radio, and they have a Christmas station where they play Christmas music all year?  I have really enjoyed that app!  
We snapped a photo of these pens that had Lauren and Megan's names on them.


I enjoyed window shopping in this shop, it was so very cute!  
We went to the taffy shop, and Lauren purchased some taffy to bring home.  

When I was a little girl, and our family went somewhere special my parents would always let us pick out a stick of candy.  When I see these, they just bring me back to my childhood.  Just thinking about it brings back good memories.
Here is Lauren with all the taffy she picked out.  LOL she is my little sweet tooth!
We went to the candy shop and watched them make candy. 
Steven and I shared a funnel cake.  It was so yummy, but very messy.  My dark blue jeans were covered in powdered sugar.  But it was worth it!!!
They sold chocolates, so I was sneaky and purchased a chocolate turtle for Steven to enjoy later that evening and  surprised him.  Turtles are his favorite candy.
We went into the candle shop at Silver dollar city and smelled all the candles, it was fun for me!
I thought this display was darling, so I snapped a photo.  

We all had such a nice time, and made special memories together.  I loved that my parents were able to join us for a couple of days, and I feel so blessed that Trisyn and Kaylee come with us when we go.  Kaylee even made us dinner one evening, and it was so very yummy!  Before we left, we set a budget and actually came in under budget in most categories.   On my next blog I will photograph the candles that I purchased at the Yankee Outlet and where my new Mickey lives in our Disney Guest room.  It was a blessing to go on vacation. Thank you for stopping by my little space.  Hugs. ~Juli

4 comments:

  1. I just found your blog and YouTube. I really enjoy them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Juli,
    I loved sharing your vacation with you.
    I love how much your family loves spending time together, just like we do!
    Your place looks beautiful!!!
    And I love the candle burning!
    I do that too.
    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your condo is lovely just like your home

    ReplyDelete