Sunday, June 24, 2018

~A Peek Into Our Week~

I found a video on Youtube and learned how to put my hair up.  It is a blessing to me when I am dealing with hotflashes.
Here is a photo of my great niece Reese with the dolly I gave to her for her birthday.  My sweet sister Tricia sent it to me on Snapchat!  
Here is my precious niece Madison, I love it when my nieces send me photos.  I miss them so very much.
Here is the Mickey I brought back to go in our Disney room.  I just love him!
As always, I was out running errands.  
I like to turn on my little twinkle lights in the kitchen from time to time.
I also enjoy burning a candle in my little kitchen every now and then.  I don't burn candles as often as I did, just every now and then, so it is more of a treat.
Steven planted these flowers for me, I think they look so very pretty.  We were gone on vacation for a week, so they did not get watered, and some of the blooms are now not doing so well.  Over all I think they will be okay, I sure hope so.  I just love the way they look.  Our neighbor Don gave them to Steven, what a blessing.
Today I just want to talk about something that is on my heart.  Someone once wrote,  consider the following...A simple deep world verses a shallow complicated world.  Just take a moment to let this sink in.  I truly think many people don't even understand that we do have a choice on how we make our lives.  We can make a change in this fallen world simply by making a change with ourselves.  I like living a simple life style in which my spirit has time to ponder deep thoughts and pay attention to how I am allowing myself to react to the things life may spring on us.  This world may be full of shallow and complicated things, but we can strive for a life of simple and deep.  Just a little thought that has been running through my head this morning.  I hope you all have a good week.  Thank you for stopping by my little space.  Hugs. ~Juli

3 comments:

  1. I try to burn my candles every day to make my more homey if that makes sense.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet Juli,
    I always love visiting with you here.
    I love your cozy home, your love of family, your candles, and your Mickey room!
    We would certainly have some nice visits if we could. : )
    Have a cozy Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your hair looks cute put up like that. I tend to save my candles, but am trying to use them more just for me, because it's a small thing that makes me happy.

    ReplyDelete