Tuesday, July 3, 2018

Happy 4th of July


I am burning my spirit of America candle in honor of the upcoming 4th of July holiday tomorrow.  I just want to wish you all a very blessed holiday.  I am sick, so I am trying to take it easy as best I can and get better.  I filmed a video about my purse organization last week, and I thought I would share the YouTube link.  If you would like to view it, click on the link below.  God bless and Happy 4th of July!  ~Juli
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ODtqUVTC0BI

3 comments:

  1. Oh Juli!
    I hope you are feeling better soon!
    Rest up, my friend. : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm curious to know what the candle smells like now! Happy 4th and feel better!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The candle smells like a very lightly scented man's aftershave.

    ReplyDelete