Wednesday, August 1, 2018

~A Peek Into Our Weeks~

My darling niece Madison got engaged in Europe!!!  She and Brad are such a lovely young couple, I am so very happy for them both!
The girls had dance camp this last week.  It was three full days of some very intense work.  At the end of the days they were so sore they could barley walk.  They all worked so hard and did such a good job!
My oldest son Tristyn met R2D2 at work the other week!  He is a big star wars fan!
Here are my two precious nieces.  Sarah gave Lilah a hair cut the other week!  Oh how I wish I lived close to them.  I love them so very much!
I took Lauren and her friend Emma around town the other day.  Emma just moved here.  The girls met in space camp last summer and became good friends.

My mom told me how to make my grandfather's lasagna recipe, so Lauren helped me.  It was so very yummy!
Lauren was wanting me to make her some blueberry muffins.
Megan drew a picture of her favorite singer who was killed last month. 
Megan and I went for a little out and about.
I am feeling so very much better.  I still feel a little more tired than usual, but I'm so very thankful to have my health again.  I don't have any photos, but little Justin has just been so very kind and loving to me, trying to help me out when I was not feeling well.  I just feel so blessed to have such a loving little boy.  This morning I am listening to my 1940's music and melting wax.  I have my oil lamps aglow.  I just love taking time for cozy!  Thank you for stopping by my little space.  Have a blessed week!  Hugs.  ~Juli


1 comment:

  1. Juli,
    I am so glad you are feeling better.
    Love your pictures and your love of family.
    You know how much I love your cozy home!
    Soon autumn will be here, and the cozy days really begin!
    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete