Wednesday, January 30, 2019

~A Peek Into Our Weeks~

Here is a picture of Megan before school the other morning.  Sometimes I wonder when my little girl grew up so very much.  She has such a fun personality, and is such a sweet girl.

Homecoming was last weekend for Lauren, and here she is with her date Victor and her friend from school Alejandra. Lauren said they all had such a fun time at the dance. I think they all looked so very nice. 
Steven and I went to Hobby Lobby so I could get a card and I thought these little soaps smelled so lovely and looked so cute, so I snapped a photo!
I couldn't resist taking a photo of this cute little pig bowl.  My sister Tricia loves pigs, so of course I thought of her!
When I saw this I had to snap a photo, as it reminds me of my cousin Teri, who loves roosters.
Steven is such a good sport to go with me, he found a little spot to rest, and I thought it was so cute that I had to snap a photo.
While we were at the mall area, I went into Bath and Body Works to smell the new candle line.  I thought the Sunday one smelled quite yummy, so much so that Steven treated me to a hot fudge Sunday at McDonalds a little later!
I decorated my planner with Valentines Day in mind.  I love how cute it looks!
We have had a nice week so far, I hope yours is going well.  Last evening I made some salt dough so that Justin could work on a project for school that he is doing this week.  Lauren is getting ready to go to Orlando, Florida with her grandpa and grandma, so I helped her pack.  My parents are taking her to the Kennedy Space Center, she is so very excited.  Lauren is very close with her grandparents and I know they will all just have a wonderful time and make special memories together.  My parents are coming to our house tomorrow evening and then they will leave with Lauren on Friday morning.  I'm glad that I will get to spend a little time with them.  I hope you all are staying warm, the temperatures in my town were only 9 degrees this morning, so it is quite cold.  It makes me just so very thankful for our cozy, warm little house that shelters us from such weather.  I hope you have a cozy rest of the week.  Thanks for stopping by my little space.  Hugs. ~Juli

No comments:

Post a Comment