Friday, January 25, 2019


I like this quote so very much, and wanted to share it with you today.  This week I have been thinking a lot about giving yourself grace to make mistakes, or not be at you best.  I feel sometimes we are harder on ourselves than we would be on anyone else.  We should of course try to learn from the mistakes that we make, but foster a heart of forgiveness for our own selves as well as others.  No one is perfect, but each day we have a chance to try to grow.  It is so important to truly allow ourselves to be present in each given moment.  This is not always an easy task when we are thinking of a problem we have or even what we are going to make for dinner.  It takes practice and I for one am still working on being present in each moment.  It is something I suppose I will always have to work on, but something that I truly feel is worth while.  God's beauty can be seen in the little things of life, the simple things, so today and every day I will try to be present so that I don't miss them!  Thank you for stopping by my little blog.  Have a cozy weekend.  Hugs to you.  ~Juli

1 comment:

  1. Dear Juli,
    When I visit you, I feel so comfortable.
    I leave very inspired.
    Thank you for that!
    Have a cozy weekend, my dear friend. : )

    ReplyDelete