Friday, March 8, 2019

~A Peek Into our Weeks~

My computer would not let me click on emails or download photos, so I was not sure how I was going to be able to do my blog.  Justin saved the day!  He researched how to fix it, and then fixed my computer.  He was my hero!
Here is Tristyn at work the other weekend.  I just am so proud of him, he is such a responsible young man.  No matter how old he gets, I will always think of him as my baby.  
We took the children and two of my daughters best friends to see the movie Mary Poppins Returns.  It was a fun night for us all!
Here is my little memorial to my grandparents.  It is on the table beside my bed.  I was given my grandmothers wedding ring, which was such an honor to my heart.  I have it in a velvet pouch behind the picture.  I will love them for always.
We have had our share of cold snowy days, so I have snuggled under a blanket with my cup of coffee and enjoyed watching some YouTube.
Lauren and I went to TJMAX and she thought these little fluffy chicks were cute, so I had to snap a photo!
I decorated my planner for Easter.  My planner is such a blessing to my life, and I have fun making it festive!
Here I am out running some errands the other day.  It is always nice to go out and about every now and then.
I hope that you all have a blessed weekend.  I always look forward to the weekend where I get to spend a little more time with my family.  Thank you for stopping by my little space.  Hugs to you.  ~Juli

4 comments:

  1. Are you burning some yummy smelling candles?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am! I'm burning a Cupcake scented candle right now and I have a wax melt going called campfire marshmallow that is making our little home smell quite yummy!!!

      Delete
  2. Hello Sweet Friend!
    Your home is so cozy and loving.
    Your bedside table is so lovely with the tribute to your grandparents.
    And don't you just love when those kids fix the computer stuff??
    Madison's husband is awesome at that.
    (Still sounds funny saying "husband"!!!)
    Have a cozy weekend with your people. : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your kitchen it is so fresh and clean looking.

    ReplyDelete