Friday, October 25, 2019

~A Peek Into Our Weeks

Homecoming was a few weeks ago.  Here is Lauren with her boyfriend Victor before the dance.  They both looked so nice and had a wonderful time.
Here is Megan with some of her friends from school before the dance.  Megan is third from the left in this photo. 
With the fall weather upon us, I have been in such a baking mood.  Here is a loaf of home made bread cooling on our stove top the other day.
Lauren and her good friend Emma are all geared up in this photo, for some paint balling with Emma's church group.  They met at space camp a few years ago, and have been good friends ever since.  
My friend Billie Jo wrote a book, and I am just loving reading it.  It is so very heartwarming.  I am about half way through it.  I try to read things I love little by little so it is more of a treat for me.



I went into Bath & Body Works the other day to restock my hand sanitizers that I keep on my purse. While I was there, I enjoyed smelling some of their winter candles.  They looked so cute I had to snap a little photo.
My parents came to stay with us a couple of nights.  It was so nice to get to spend some time with them, as we don't get to do it very often.
Justin and Lauren have been enjoying spending time together.  It just makes my heart happy to see how close they are.
Steven and I enjoyed some yummy food from one of our favorite places to eat when we go on our out and abouts. 
I picked up these festive cookies to make the children for a little after school treat the other week.
I have been enjoying this cozy fall season.  I love having our windows open and listening to music on our Amazon Echo.  
I have started to do my treadmill once again.  I am going to try to not eat as much as I did last Christmas.  I am drinking lots of water, taking my vitamins and just trying to eat in smaller portions.  I truly believe portion control is very important.  I don't really care if I have a bit of weight on me, but I do want to try to be healither.  I plan to walk on my tread mill three times a week for half and hour.  
I found this picture of a bedspread that my sister Tricia and I used to have on our beds as children.  Such good memories.  I want to thank you for stopping by my space.  I hope you all are staying cozy this fall season.  Hugs to you.  ~Juli  

1 comment:

  1. I too read my favorite books a little at a time! I want to enjoy the story as long as I can...of course I have been know to reread my favorites over again! I also love your blur Pyrex bread pan...it is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete