Wednesday, October 2, 2019

~Fall Vibes

I decorated my planner for fall!  Fall is my favorite season and I just love to add little fall touches, it just makes my heart happy.
I have to admit, I have already watched It's The Great Pumkin Charlie Brown.  Such a cute & cozy little movie.


I have been enjoying going on little outings especially on the mornings when the weather feels like fall!
My mother sent me this photo of the balloon lamp that was in our childhood bedroom growing up.  Oh such sweet memories.
I've been enjoying a cup of afternoon coffee as of lately.  It just is such a cozy drink.
My faith is such a gift to my life.  Oh what a blessing doing my devotionals and prayer journal is.  I am far from a perfect person, but I just trust in Jesus to help me along my path.  I fall often, but He is always there to help me get up again.
This week we celebrated my husband's birthday, he is such a wonderful man, and a great father.  I got a lot done around our little house today.  It always feels nice to have things in order.  I still need to do some deep cleaning, but I think that will wait until tomorrow.  I believe in budgeting my energy much as I do our money.  I hope you all are having a cozy week.  Thanks for stopping by my little space.  Hugs to you. ~Juli  

No comments:

Post a Comment