Wednesday, October 9, 2019

The Season Of Cozy


I have been enjoying the cooler fall temperatures as of lately.  Fall is just such a blessing to my spirit.  It is a time when I find is so very easy to count my simple blessings.  I just love to have our windows open and let the crisp fresh fall breeze gently blow our curtains and fill my house with the fresh outside air.  I love to melt fall wax melts, and scent our little house with such sweet smells.  I even enjoy my morning coffee outside and just let my spirit soak up this fall weather.  Fall is a time where we start to slow down our pace of life, and just enjoy our simple family time visiting in our living room in the evenings.  I truly think fall should be called the season of cozy!  Thank you for stopping by my space, I hope you all are having a blessed week.  Hugs to you.  ~Juli

1 comment:

  1. You know how much I love this, right???
    So cozy.
    So warm.
    I think of you as I am savoring every minute of our special season!

    ReplyDelete