Friday, November 22, 2019

~Happy Thanksgiving

I want to wish each person who visits my blog a Happy Thanksgiving.  I know that I will be taking time to reflect on all the simple blessings I have been given through out my life.  We will be celebrating Lauren's 18th birthday the day before Thanksgiving and then have a simple family meal on Thanksgiving day.  We also will be putting up our Christmas tree, which I am very excited about.  Have a cozy week and thank you for stopping by my little space.  Hugs to you.  ~Juli

4 comments:

  1. Happy and blessed Thanksgiving to you as well!
    xx Beca

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy, Blessed, Cozy Thanksgiving, sweet friend.
    I will be thinking of you as I know you share my love for this time of year!
    And I love your Peanuts picture!
    I just put my Peanuts Christmas sheets on my bed today!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy thanksgiving to you and your family ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family!

    ReplyDelete