Wednesday, December 4, 2019

~A Peek Into Our Weeks

We have our Christmas tree aglow.  It just makes my heart so happy.

We celebrated Lauren's 18th birthday.  She is such a sweet and kind young lady, and I am truly honored to be her mother.
Justin and his daddy raked and bagged leaves.
I put twinkle lights on my little Cinderella's castle in our Disney room. I love little touches of Christmas!
Sunday we are having family days, where we spend time together.  Last Sunday we played chess, Uno and Sorry.  It was such fun!
Here is Megan at Hobby Lobby picking out her yearly Christmas ornament. 
While we were at Hobby Lobby, I had to snap a photo of this ginger bread display, so cute!
Megan made herself a cup of homemade hot cocoa the other day, and it looked so yummy!
The Christmas season is upon us at last.  It is my favorite time of year.  I strive to keep our Christmas time as simple as possible.  This years Christmas bucket list is as follows:
~Set up tree
~listen to Christmas music often
~Share simple moments of family time together.
~Send out Christmas cards
~Wrap Christmas gifts to put under the tree
~Drive around and look at Christmas lights
~Make fudge and Peanut butter balls
~Keep the gift of Christ to the world as our main focus this Christmas season
  Try to remember to keep Christmas simple, so that you can enjoy the spirit of Christmas and not get stressed out.  Remember not to compare yourselves to others, but keep a heart of gratitude for the blessings in your life.  I hope you all are staying cozy and thank you for stopping by my space.  Hugs. ~Juli

No comments:

Post a Comment