Sunday, December 29, 2019

~A Peek Into Our Weeks

I have decorated my little planner for New Years!  
Here is Lauren with her band teacher after a concert.  
Steven and I enjoy going on our little out and abouts.  Steven is pretty busy so the time I have with him is so very precious to my heart.
We had a very nice Christmas.  Tristyn came over so our family was together.  The children were all working to put together a new computer chair for Justin and I just thought to myself, thank you Lord for my children.  Steven was pretty sick on Christmas day, so on the 26th he went to the doctor.  He has flu and bronchitis, he is now on medicine, so we are hoping he is well very soon.
Megan drew a picture of one of Lauren's favorite singers.  Megan is such a talented artist.
Tristyn's apartment looked festive this Christmas.
I took Megan to meet her friends at a little coffee shop, and it looked so cute, I snapped a photo.
The children enjoyed playing Monopoly the other evening. 
I can't believe 2019 is coming to an end.  I pray that you all have a good New Years.  Thank you for stopping by my space.  God bless.  Hugs to you. ~Juli 

No comments:

Post a Comment