Tuesday, January 28, 2020

~A Peek Into Our Weeks

This is my favorite magazine.  I have been reading it for about 23 years.  There was a time where they stopped publishing it, but my heart was so very happy when they brought it back.  It is truly a blessing to read.
I have been cozy in the slippers my sister Lori got for me.  They are so very comfortable and just so pretty.
This cute farmhouse style hello sign is a gift from my sister Tricia.  She actually made it.  Oh how I love and miss my sweet sisters.
I have a nice collection of vintage handkerchiefs and I love using them. They are such nice quality and just so pretty.
I enjoying using things from the past in my everyday life because of the beauty and quality they possess.
Speaking of things from the past, I so very much enjoy my Childhood memories closet.  It is like a little museum that I visit when I want to connect to sweet childhood memories.
I took Lauren to purchase some warm items because she was getting ready to attend the March for Life in Washington, DC
Here is a photo she sent out from the March for Life.
Here is my sweet little fella, Justin.  He and I were doing a little shopping at Wal-Mart the other evening.
I have been enjoying lighting a candle and listening to harp music on my Amazon Echo. Such a cozy and relaxing way to spend some time.
I enjoy sipping on a hot cup of coffee or chamomile tea.  On cold winter days something warm in a mug just warms my soul. This mug was a gift from my sweet friend Cathy for my birthday last year.
Here is a cute Valentine's display at our TJMAX store.  I just had to snap a photo.
This is what I am praying for myself.  To have a Christ centered life and a heart that seeks to please Him above all other things.  Thank you for stopping by my little space.  I hope you all are doing well.  It just means so much to me to have you visit.  Warm hugs to you.  ~Juli

No comments:

Post a Comment