Thursday, January 16, 2020

~A Peek Into Our Weeks

I decorated my planner for Valentines day.  I use my planner daily, so it just makes my heart happy to make it cute!

In our living room today, I'm burning Frosted Cupcake.  I love to have a candle aglow especially on days such as today, when it is cold and overcast outside.
My amazing niece Emily graduated top of her class with her bachelors in Nursing.  I just love her so much, and am so proud of her.  
Speaking of people I love, Megan and Lauren and I went on a little out and about the other weekend.  I treasure spending time with my girls.
Steven got me a new recliner for Christmas this year, so we gave our other one to my son Tristyn.  He sent me this photo of my grandkitty enjoying it!
We got a firestick, so I have downloaded the EWTN app and have enjoyed watching daily mass.  
I started a new book in the Sugarcreek Amish Mystery Series that my cousin Teri told me about.
We have been keeping busy.  Last weekend one of my husband's best friends came with his family for a visit.  We all had a nice time.  Our little house is quiet as of now, with everyone in school and at work.  I have enjoyed tidying and organizing.  I have been organizing and decluttering drawers, closets and such. It is nice to do this every so often to keep our little home free from clutter.  I hope you are all having a cozy week.  Thank you for stopping by my space.  Hugs to you.  ~Juli

No comments:

Post a Comment