Friday, April 17, 2020

~A Peek into Our Week

I have just been so thankful for our little kitchen.  I have kept our meals pretty simple.  It is a blessing to have good food to eat and a place to keep it.
I have been thankful for my wax melt collection.  I enjoy fragrancing our little house in different scents.  One of my favorite things to do!
My new issue of Victoria magazine came in the mail the other day.  I have loved this magazine for over 20 years.
I love my live simply sign in our little kitchen.  Living a simple life is what makes my heart the happiest.  I think it is easy to get so busy we forget to keep our eyes focused on Jesus.  When I live a more simple life, I find the time to spend in prayer comes much easier.
We celebrated Easter on Sunday.  We did Easter sacks instead of baskets this year.
We watched mass on our TV.  What a blessing that is!
Megan and I went for a ride in the car and we got her some coffee from McDonalds drive thru.
Lauren, Justin and I went on a little drive too.  Lauren enjoyed getting out of the house for a while as well.
I think it is so very important to keep our focus on Jesus.  We should do this always, despite any thing that is going on around us.  He is the light and the way.  He brings an inner peace when there is hardship going on in our lives.
I am burning my new pink sands candle.  I got it from our online grocery order from Walmart.  It is such a pretty shade of pink and smells oh so good!
I hope you are all staying cozy in your homes during all of this.  Yesterday I organized my closet.  I just love decluttering and organizing our little home.  I always do just a little at a time so it is a fun task and does not become overwhelming.  It feels so good to have only what you need or love.  I find when we have a bit less my heart is just happier!
Thank you for stopping by my little space.  God bless you and keep you in his loving care.  Warm hugs to you. ~Juli

2 comments:

  1. Are your teen /young adult children managing ok? There are no teens in our family but I imagine this time is very hard for them.
    I’m thankful for my wax melts too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rhonda. They are doing fine now, but had a harder time when this first began. They miss seeing their friends for sure, but having their phones where they can facetime has helped them quite a lot.

    ReplyDelete