Thursday, April 23, 2020

~A Peek Into Our Week

We made s'mores this last week.  My little Lauren loves them, so I surprised her with this yummy treat!
I have been enjoying melting one of my all time favorite wax melts from zeep bath.  It just smells so sweet and yummy!
I have been so blessed to have a strong faith in God.  My time spent in prayer just brings me such comfort and joy.
I have been enjoying watching The Candle Enthusiast on YouTube.  I especially love his videos at the Yankee Candle Village.
As always I am doing laundry almost daily.  My husband Steven is still going to work, so each day when he comes home, he puts his clothing in the laundry bin and takes a shower right away.  Having a washer and a dryer is such a blessing.  
I rearranged some of my little nick knacks.  This is a little display in our Disney room that just makes my heart happy to look upon.
I have been getting up quite early, so I have been enjoying a little nap hear and there.  When I get up I sometimes brew myself a second cup of coffee.  It is so important to be gentle with ourselves, just as we would to our loved ones.  This is a hard time for us all and we must take time for rest and relaxation.  
Thank you for stopping by my little blog.  I pray that each one of you is doing okay.  I hope that despite all that is going on you can keep cozy in your homes until one day when life can resume it's normal way.  This slower pace of life is not with out it's blessings.  Have a cozy rest of your week.  Hugs to you.  ~Juli

2 comments:

  1. For the most part, I’m enjoying the slow pace. I do miss my family though.

    I agree having a washer and dryer is a huge blessing. My great grandmothers lived in sod houses on the prairie when they had their babies. I can’t even imagine how they kept things, especially laundry, clean.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Juli! I just love s’mores. I haven’t had one in a long time. I look forward to your posts. Thank you! I also love that crystal lamp. So pretty. ❤️

    ReplyDelete