Friday, April 3, 2020

~Counting our Blessings

In the midst of all of the hardships our world is going through right now,  I think it is more important than ever for us to count our blessings.  Today I would like to share a few of  the ones I'm counting right now.  I am thankful for our little house that shelters us and gives us a place to love and nourish our family.
This is a coaster that my cousin Teri had given to me a while ago.  I keep it by my bed and it reminds me to keep my focus on Jesus in the midst of all the hardships.
I am thankful for running water and for soap to help us stay clean.
I am thankful for climate control that keeps us comfortable despite the weather outside.
With all the extra hand washing, I am so thankful to have good lotion that keeps my skin from being too dry.
I am thankful for my candles that add a warmth to our little home and help create cozy.



I am thankful for my little planner.  Making a daily list of things I need to do helps me to stay on top of things for my family and helps to give my days structure.
I am thankful for our good drinking water.  


I am thankful for Jesus.  When ever I get a little scared,  I say Jesus I trust in you.  I know that He knows far more than I could ever understand, and my faith in Him gives me a peace I would not be able to have otherwise.




I am so thankful for my family and friends.  The love I have been given in my life is such a gift.  I carry it in my heart and it brings me comfort and joy.
I am thankful for EWTN where I can go and use a guided meditation to say my daily Rosary.  It is such a gift to my life.  I dedicate a decade to my husband and children and it makes me feel so blessed to pray for my family.
I like the saying, gratitude turns what we have into enough.  Counting our blessings is such a gift.  I hope you all are staying safe and can have a peace in your heart, despite all that we are dealing with in our world today.  I thank you for stopping by my little space.  Warm hugs to you. ~Juli

1 comment:

  1. Hi Juli!
    Your posts are so comforting.
    EWTN is a lifesaver these days.
    And candles too.
    Hugs and love to you.

    ReplyDelete