Tuesday, May 19, 2020

~A Peek Into Our Weeks

I thought the shadow cast from my kitchen window with the little hearts looked so neat, so I thought I'd snap a photo of it.
Megan and I like to go for little drives these days.  This is a photo of the Kansas sky one morning.  So beautiful!
Here is Megan during one of our little outings.
I had such a nice Mother's Day.  This is a toaster that Steven got for me.  I love how retro it looks.
I've been spending a lot of time in our little kitchen making meals for our family.  I do a menu and keep the list of dishes that I can choose from on the refrigerator.  This makes it a lot easier come dinner time.
I've been enjoying making beef and noodles.  I love this meal because I can use half of the roast for the beef and noodles and the other half to go with another meal later in the week.
My husband and I watched this movie last Sunday.  I forgot how good it was!
I purchased a chair for my tiny little front porch area.  It has been such a blessing to go out and sit and enjoy a drink and just relax.  
When the weather gets warmer, I enjoy putting this fish tank on our TV.  It is from Amazon and I love how it makes the soft sound of bubbles.  So peaceful.
I have been enjoying reading a lot this past week.  What a blessing to cozy up with a good book!
I want to thank you for stopping by my space.  I had the nicest comment on my last blog post and it just truly touched my heart.  God bless and warm hugs to you.  I hope you all have a cozy week.    ~Juli

1 comment:

  1. Hi there! I’m SO glad you are back! Your blog is such a blessing to me. You truly know what is important in life. I know I will always be encouraged here.


    ReplyDelete