Thursday, July 2, 2020

~A Peek Into Our Week

I love using the Pioneer women bowl that my Mom gave to me years ago.  I just love it.  I used it to make the children some brownies the other day.
Lauren's boyfriend Victor treated her to some Boba tea.
Megan and I went to Hobby Lobby the other day and I really liked this little sign.  It is so important to have a grateful heart especially when times get hard.
Here is my precious little niece Lilah.  She lost her first tooth!  I don't live close to her, so it touches my heart when my sister sends me photos such as this.  
Here is a photo Lauren sent me on her way to stay with my parents for a couple of weeks.  She goes down each summer as she is quite close to them.
Here is my grand kitty Luna.  I just adore her.  Each time I visit her I give her treats.  I just love her blue eyes.
I just love it when all of my glasses are clean at the same time.  It truly is the little things in life that make my heart happy.
I have had my birthday dishes for many years now, and they still make my heart happy when I open my cabinet. 
This is a good prayer to pray often.  I try to make time each day to pray and draw close to Jesus, it makes such a difference in my life.
We are going to spend a cozy 4th of July weekend at home with our family.  We are lucky enough to be able to watch the fireworks from our backyard.  Each year we eat icecream while we watch them.  Such simple blessings.  
Thank you for stopping by my little space.  Have a happy 4th of July!  Hugs.  ~Juli

2 comments:

  1. Juli! I just love your blog. You encourage me to look for and appreciate the little things. ❤️ My dish cabinet needs an overhaul! I have soooo much, but that keeps it from being organized and neat. I may start that project soon. Bless you and your family! ❤️☀️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your kind words. Years ago I decided to let go of so many things and do a total house declutter. I did it little by little and it truly made a difference in how our home flows. I hope you have a cozy weekend.

      Delete