Wednesday, July 8, 2020

Here is a little church display from a little Amish gift shop at one of my husband and my favorite places to eat.  We have not been there for sometime but I enjoy looking at the photos that I have and thought I would share them.
I just love this little bear in the red checked dress holding a cherry pie.  So adorable!
Here is a picture that I find so very peaceful to look upon.  It is of an Amish buggy going down a little road.

I always enjoy looking at wax melts and candles.  Two of my favorite things.
I love this picture also, just takes you back to days long ago, a different time is sometimes nice to ponder and perhaps even inspire us to simplify our daily lives.
I thought these little chapsticks were cute to look upon.  I love using lip balm to keep my lips soft.
My son Tristyn likes to keep a reed diffuser in his bathroom.  I always get him a new one when he runs out.
I like this photo because it says so much to my spirit.  When things around us get hard, I keep my heart focused on Jesus.  He has helped me get through some pretty ruff times in my life and my faith is just such a gift to my soul.  
I have been a little under the weather the past couple of days,  but I am resting and taking care of myself.  I actually am feeling better today but am still taking it easy.  I hope you all are staying well.  Thank you for stopping by my little space.  God bless you and keep you in his loving care.  Hugs.  ~Juli



2 comments:

  1. Thank you for the lovely pictures, Juli. Hope you feel better soon!

    xx Jen in NS

    ReplyDelete
  2. I sincerely hope that you will be feeling in tip top health very soon. This was such a nice post. I particularly like the image of the mother rolling out dough surrounded by children and the image of Christ Jesus.

    ReplyDelete