Thursday, October 1, 2020

Childhood Memories


 I was a child of the 70's and 80's and I love to look back on things that take me back to those wonderful childhood memories.  I have never been much of a video game player, but I have always loved Pacman.  Just looking at this photo of the game takes me back to those carefree childhood days.

My sister's and I loved these shoestrings.  I had a pair just like these when I was a child.



One year my cousin Kim got a Speak and Spell for Christmas.  I loved playing with it so very much.  They actually sell these at Target now.  What a wonderful toy!


My grandma Kelly had this at her house.  I have such good memories of us children playing with this and grandma even let us drink real juice from these.  


My mom would give us these Pop-tarts for a treat for breakfast every now and then.  She never purchased the ones with frosting but would add butter to the tops of these yummy treats!


I liked this soap because it had lotion inside each bar and was supposed to soften the skin.  (Not to mention it was pink!)


I remember when these twist necklaces were such a thing.  We had fun making different designs.


One year I got my very own tape recorder for my birthday.  I was so excited.  I used to tape TV shows and listen to them before bed.



As a teen I loved this coffee.  I suppose it was to me as Starbucks is to the teens of today!

I remember being in Jr. High and all the girls wore these sweaters.  Just looking at this photo takes me back to those days.  I truly love to look upon things that bring back my childhood memories.  I had a wonderful, yet simple childhood and those memories are so very dear to my heart.  Thank you for stopping by my space.  Have a cozy week.  Hugs to you.  ~Juli

2 comments:

  1. I am now feeling a little disappointed that I never had Tupperware for Kids. Thanks for this trip down memory lane.
    Amalia
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jeez Juli, I think we went to the same Junior High School, lol. That sweater brought me right back! Thanks for the memory trip. I loved your prayer about worrying too.

    ReplyDelete