Thursday, September 24, 2020

~A Peek Into Our Week


 I love that Fall is officially here!  It began on September 22nd which also happened to be on my birthday!  


I had a wonderful 50th birthday!  My parents came up and my Mom made me home made meals.  My mom is such a wonderful cook, and it was such a blessing.  I had so many dear people who made me feel special on my birthday and my heart was just full of thankfulness for the people God has placed in my life.


My parents gave me this little vintage toothpick holder.  I love it so very much, it is just darling.


I made a Keto pizza.  It was really tasty!  


Here are Lauren and her friend Zoey, they were both inducted into the National Honors Society yesterday morning.  I am so very proud of Lauren because she works so very hard in school.


Tristyn my oldest son came over the evening of my birthday for a little celebration.  It just made my heart so happy.


The days have been cooler as if on cue for Fall.  I have truly had a blessed week and just felt so loved.  I hope you are all doing well.  Thank you for stopping by my little space.  Warm hugs to you.  ~Juli

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday to you, Juli! xx Jen in NS

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sounds like you're living a wonderful life. Have a happy week!
    Laura of Harvest Lane Cottage

    ReplyDelete