Thursday, May 6, 2021

~ A Peek Into Our Weeks


 It's a quiet day in our little house this morning.  I have finished the daily tidy and am enjoying time reflecting on my gentle spirit notebook.  Yesterday was a very special day for our little family.  Justin turned 15.  We had a family celebration and Tristyn came over to help us celebrate Justin.  Justin is such a gift from God.  He is such a fun person to be around, and is always so kind to me, and our family.  I always tell him that he completed our family.  It truly amazes me how very fast children grow up.  I treasure each and every moment I have with them.


Justin has gotten some new posters to decorate his room.  I love how his room truly reflects his personality.  

As always, I have been doing our family's laundry.  It is such a blessing to have the ability to use the washing machine and dryer.  I remember back to a time when I didn't have this, and it truly makes me appreciate having such luxuries now.


About a month or so ago, Lauren and I went shopping and I purchased this cute little wreath to adorn the wall in our little laundry room.  I love having things decorated to make them look cute and cozy.  It makes my heart happy each time I use our laundry room.  I even keep one of my ginger bread house's out year round, to remind me to keep the spirit of Christmas in my heart all year long.

Lauren's last day of high school was also yesterday.  She is excited to spread her wings and fly.  Last week we visited her college campus and it was such a fun day for us.  She is such a special young lady, and I just love her so very much.  When I think of each one of my children, I just feel truly honored that God allowed me to be their mother.  I love each one with my entire heart.



I made home made bread last week.  I have been enjoying making home made food.  I am excited to work with Lauren this summer and teach her how to cook.  


I enjoy cozy time in my little guest room.  Here I am watching one of my favorite Tasha Tudor videos, Take Peace.  I own it on DVD, but now they have it on Amazon so I can watch it on any TV, even without a DVD player.  
Tonight our family will be going out to eat in celebration of my son Tristyn graduating from college.  We have so very much to be thankful for, and my heart is truly full.  I hope you all are doing well.  I thank you for taking the time to stop by my little space.  May God keep you in His loving care.  Hugs to you.  ~Juli

4 comments:

  1. I absolutely love your laundry room. I do have a washer and dryer also, but the hook ups are in the basement, unfinished basement. Some day if finances ever allow I would love to have hook ups in our kitchen for laundry. I have RA so carrying laundry down and back up again can be really hard for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoy your blog very much. It's a warm,cosy place to come. Thanks for sharing your thoughts and home with all of us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So much to love here, Juli. I share your love of home and family. Congratulations to your girl and Happy Birthday to your boy! So much love and excitement at your home! I love how you use your guest room! With Peyton married now, I will have an empty room. I think I will do the same! Have a cozy evening, dear friend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So much to say! Love your laundry room and that gingerbread house. Is that Witchita State? Congrats on all of the graduates and…love that Pyrex loaf dish

    ReplyDelete