Thursday, September 2, 2021

~A Peek Into Our Weeks


 September is my birthday month, so I have decorated my planner in a birthday theme.  I believe when we are older we have to make our own birthdays special.  Life is such a gift and I try to enjoy all the little things that make my life beautiful.
My dear friend Lisa who moved away came back this summer for a visit and I sure did enjoy seeing her again.  She has always been so very good to me, and I am blessed to call her friend.


This summer Steven and I celebrated our 20th wedding anniversary.  He was so sweet and got me the last four books that I needed to complete my set of Sugar Creek Amish Mysteries.  
Here is my daughter Megan, the dance team took photos the other week.


I love these two young ladies.  Megan and Gianna have been friends since they were 4 years old.  They are like sisters and Gianna is truly a part of our family.  I hope they have a wonderful senior year!


My sweet little Megan surprised me with this yummy treat!


I am so happy to return to my blog.  I have truly missed it.  Every now and then I do think it is good to step back from technology and have a bit of old fashioned quiet time.  I hope that you are all doing well.  

About a month and a half ago, I came down with Covid.  The time I was sick, I just kept my focus on all of my blessings and I remebered the picture of Jesus in the rain that says, focus on me, not the storm.  That is just what I did, and I know his grace kept me calm and lifted my spirits.  Once again I thought how blessed I was to have this little house to shelter me while I recovered.  

I want to thank you for visiting my little space.  God bless you and keep you in his loving care.  Hugs to you.  ~Juli



6 comments:

  1. So glad you’re back and recovered

    ReplyDelete
  2. We missed you. I'm sorry you were so sick
    It is a horrible disease. Congratulations on your anniversary.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Juli! I'm so glad you are back... we missed you! I am sorry to hear that you had Covid, but so thankful that you are recovered. It is so terrible and scary to hear what is going on in our world. Sending big hugs your way!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello, dear friend.
    So happy you are back here.
    I miss you and your cozy posts, but understand the needed breaks. I am so sorry you had Covid, and am thankful you recovered.
    Lovely family. Lovely home.
    Have a cozy evening!

    ReplyDelete
  5. God bless you.
    Mary in San Diego

    ReplyDelete