Thursday, September 16, 2021

~On my Heart


 Today I would like to share what is on my heart.  Our world right now is in a place that chaos seems to be every where we turn.  I am so very thankful for my faith and for my Lord and savior Jesus Christ.  He has been my rock through every storm I have had to walk through in my life.  When times get hard I keep an eternal mindset.  This life is but a drop of water in the vast ocean that is eternity.  We live in this world, but as Christians we can keep our focus on Jesus and try to be a light that shines for others in a world that is so dark at times.  I love the image of Jesus standing in the rain, that says focus on me, not the storm.  When we truly put all of our trust in Him, we know that what ever storm we must walk through, He is with us and this life is not all there is. 


That is just what is on my heart today, and I thought I would share it.  I thank you for taking time to visit my little space.  I hope that you are doing well.  God bless you and keep you in his loving care.  Hugs to you.  ~Juli

4 comments:

  1. Juli, a beautiful post with thoughts I share. So glad you are back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I’ve often asked recently what does he want from me? He really is the only answer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful, true, encouraging words, Juli. Thank you.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete