Thursday, October 28, 2021

~A Peek Into Our Weeks


 Here is my daughter Megan with her best friends on homecoming week.  Megan is the girl on the left.  She won best neon costume.  Megan is quite the artist and she purchased black sweats and put neon colored paint all over it.  It looked really neat.


Here is Megan with her best friends before the dance.  Justin did not go to the dance, instead he and his friend hung out together.


I have these pictured hanging on my closet in our guest room.  (Which has turned into my prayer room.)  I thought it was neat how the sun hit the photo of Jesus, illuminating his face.  


I got this little retro TV that makes different sounds, such as rain and such.  I really like the white noise setting.  I use it when I do my devotionals or if I want to take a little nap.  It is quite nice.

Here is a little antique lamp I got.  It is pink glass and so very cute.  It was not working when I first got it, but my sweet husband fixed it for me.  He amazes me at how handy he is.


Here are some little figurines like the ones that my grandma used to have in her home.  One of them is actually one from my grandma's house.  I treasure these because they bring back memories of my grandparents home years gone by.
With fall here, I thought these teddy bears added some cozy vibes to this little corner in our living room.

I really enjoy watching the YouTube channel Homestead Tessie.  She lives a simple, Old  fashioned life.
Here is the book that I am reading about the Great Depression.  It is so very good and heart warming.  We never know when we may find ourselves in a situation where we are called to live a more simple and frugal life.
I love this little cubby in our living room.  I remember years ago when we first moved into our house, I thought I might want to remove them, but I am so glad I never did.  They are a blessing to have.
Thank you for taking your time to come and visit my little blog.  I hope you are doing well.  God bless and keep you in His loving care.  Hugs to you!

                                       ~Juli



5 comments:

  1. I love the little pink lamp,it's so
    Pretty. It is wonderful to have a handy hubby! I am constantly buying old things that need to be repaired. I have the same book on the depression and enjoyed it. There is one about old fashioned holidays that I like too. Thanks for sharing your home with us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, my friend! Your daughter is so lovely! And your home so cozy. Always love when you share pictures. Makes me feel as if I am visiting there with you. Happy Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Homestead Tessie is a great channel. She has a simple life but boy she works very hard.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Juli,
    I like how you’ve decorated your home with loving touches. I’m not sure this will post as I’ve had no luck before. Take good care of yourself.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your little tv sounds nice. that book looks really good.

    ReplyDelete